Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vacation Engrande

Such a lovely day. woot!! woot!!! I had 3 days vacation, and well, please don't let me explain why. I just wanna look to its positive side. Oh man, this is the time that I got enough sleep, eat as long as I can, play online games the whole day, and just chill. Its so relaxing. Too bad tomorrow will be the last day of the best days of the week.

Anyway, I got bored and as usual, I searched random topics over the Internet and suddenly I think of Disney programs. Well, I am already a matured lady, but I can't resist the cool programs of Disney. Its always my fav. Its been years that I never watched Disney programs. I have a cable connection, but my provider doesn't have Disney channel. I searched for its live streaming and boom! I got it. So happy to watch Disney again, and my vacation days are complete :)

I know, I know this is completely childish things... but come on, lets just be crazy and do some childish stuff just to make our days great!

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing Childish in doing which we like. No deadlines for us till we ourself create.

    ReplyDelete