Monday, September 7, 2009

Burger King Whopper with New Moon Theme Crown

I had a new working schedule this month, and I don't know if I should be happy about this. My new sched is 6am-2pm, this is not good... I have trouble sleeping early and waking up as early as 4am. Grrrr!!!!

Anyway, its my first day with my new sched and I decided to spend the whole afternoon in Burger King. I love the Whopper Burger and I like it there because they have free wifi connection and its a good thing I brought my laptop and enjoyed browsing the internet while eating my snacks.

Well, I have news for Twilight Saga Fans, if you want some new collectibles, New Moon themed Burger King crowns will appear this coming November with your whopper. Wait for this and I hope this is for all branches of Burger King around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment