Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nikon D3000 - Newest entry-level DSLR

Nikon D3000, is the latest compact DSLR for beginners. It inherits the 10.2 MP DX-format CCD sensor and 3fps continuous shooting rate from the D60. This model is in between the model of D60 and D5000. Just like D60, it has no live view and no auto focus motor. But the good thing about this is it has a larger, 3.0 inch LCD and the 11-point AF system with 3D tracking we saw in the D5000 and D90. I read its review and I am considering this one to be on my lists.

D3000 is designed for anyone who wants to take pictures without worrying about settings. You can select from a choice of subject parameters and the camera will do the rest, and the instant response time means you never miss a moment. The 11-point auto focus system ensures everyone is in focus, and the bright viewfinder means you get what you want, when you want it.

For now, this product cost roughly $599 but I think the price is just right for its features. Now, I am weighing Nikon D60 and D3000, of which one I should choose. I still have to make sure the unit will fit and feel good to my hands because I will use it more often for my photography lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment