Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ways to Avoid Colds and Flu

I'm worrying now, my friends, board mates, office mates and the people I meet outside had colds and flu. I hear lots of coughing and sneezing, I think I have a colds-and-flu phobia, getting sick is not cool. To think that I can't do my stuff and I don't like taking lots of medicines.

I am worrying for everybody, my friends was even hospitalized and some lost their voice. I decided to post some tips on how to prevent this disease.

1. Always wash your hands. Every time you shake someones hand, wash it with soap and water. You know, running lots of water into you hands will dilute any germs.

2. Keep your hands off. Avoid touching your eyes and nose, that's the common places for germs to get in.

3. Get enough sleep on a regular basis. Having enough sleep can boost your immune system.

4. Get some Flu shots.

5. Eat healthy foods. Go for fresh fruits and vegetables, vitamins and minerals, will support your immune system and drink lots of water and juices too.

6. Work out. Exercise and sweating will enhance your immune system.

7. Stay away. Keep distance to the people who displays flu symptoms or a relatives and friends who are already have flu.

I'm sure if you guys take my advise, you won't get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment