Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dreaming of A Dream Vacation

Today, when I woke up, I saw the bright sun and the clear blue sky. I love summer, its the best time of the year for me. I love the warm weather, and suddenly I noticed that I haven't had a vacation for a while. And I think this is the perfect time to go the beach or near the lake with my family and friends during the weekends or holidays.

As a busy person like me, its not easy to find a good place to go. Finding destinations and hotel booking is time consuming. It would be the best choice to go for vacation rental, its so popular these days. Vacationers and travelers choose this because its easy. I was so amazed to find vrwd.com and DirectVacationRentals.com, an organization that give quality service, convenience, great accommodations, time saving, not to mention its so affordable, and there are more destinations to choose. You name it, they had Lake, beach, ski and golf destinations around the world.

Well, I am wanting to go to the Lake for a long time because I never experienced it yet, and maybe stay there for at least 2 days, had an adventure, go fishing, take landscape photos and put it in my scrapbook. Wow, I'm its really my dream vacation! I am so excited to do it.

1 comment:

  1. yes going to Lake side for spending vacations is an awesome idea. fishing, lake, sea all give you feel like heaven.

    http://www.la-sunsetstriprealty.com/Homes_For_Special_Events/page_2574275.html

    ReplyDelete