Sunday, August 16, 2009

Green Day


While on my way going home from the office last day, I wear green shirt and when I look around everybody is wearing green! Its the color of the Day. I love wearing green because it is refreshing to look at and when my eyes get tired while working in front of the computer for a long hour, I look at anything that has a green color and it relaxes me.

In fact green is my favorite color aside from black.

Whats with the GREEN?

Well, at home, green is a good color for the bedroom because of its tranquilizing influence on the body as well as the mind; in the kitchen, it tends to stimulate creativity in food preparation. Also recommended for workshops. Clear to light shades are best.

I'm glad I picked this color for my room.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment, jenskie! i'm glad you stopped by... also, the color of the powder in this post is my absolute favorite color. i have a scarf i bought in italy that shade, and i wear it so much it's starting to get really thin. good choice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lauren for the comment (",)

    ReplyDelete