Saturday, May 1, 2010

Walking Away


I usually love Friday, I even call it "A feel good Friday" because it means rest day is approaching and its time to go out with friends. But today is just a piss-off day. Its the day that I completely loss hope. Tired of everything. I'm tired doing the same things everyday. I spend 8 hrs at work--its so stressful, I always have to wake up early rush to avoid the heavy traffic, and sometimes missed breakfast, oh gosh.... Everything is so complicated and today, I realized that all my efforts will never pay off. Now, the least I can do is find a new job. I don't know where to start. :(

I just wanna walk away from all these troubles.

I think I need some beer...

7 comments:

  1. Hey cheer up. Have a double shot with that beer. Tomorrows another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it like it hate it live it. Its life nothing else!
    :) made it my self hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup....some days are just like that....they allow us to know the difference between the good days and the bad....tomorrow is always anew day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jen! i feel bad that you have a bad day last friday. i hope everything is okay already. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whew...hope things will go better... God bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much guys :) i never post topic last day... i just lay down,closed my eyes and think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't be drunk with beer...just be drunk with God's Word....read your Bible, esp. Psalms, and pray....you'll feel comfort and joy, knowing that there is hope .

    ReplyDelete