Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Cupid Bus


I remember the times when my housemate used to tell me every morning before she go to work, "I hope I can meet the man of my dreams, today." She always say that phrase almost everyday, eagerly and patiently waiting. 2 years later, got married to the man she met on the bus. well, I think I should start to do the same...

But anyway, I just recalled my friends love story when I read the news about this cupid bus thingy. Its Copenhagen bus, playing cupid! And I would say, thank you to the bus company for putting "love seats" on 103 of its vehicles for people looking to make a new friend, or even something more. You know, "first love at first sight" is really possible inside the bus :) This is an experiment that aims to convince car drivers to leave their vehicles at home and opt for a more social mode of transport and most of all it simply offers passengers "a chance to find happiness."

Well, for anyone who take a regular Copenhagen bus ride, you can find seats on each bus that are covered in red cloth and a "love seat" sign.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when I was a kid and visited Manila, I know there was Love Bus....is it still there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love bus here in Manila? i havent't heard about it. it would be great if there is one :)

    ReplyDelete