Sunday, May 23, 2010

I cooked Noodles for Lunch!

Its Sunday! And oh I cooked noodles for lunch--Pancit Bicol.


I've been craving for this since last week and its hard to find this kind of noodles. This is originally came from Bicol, my own province particularly in Camarines Sur.

These are the main ingredients:


garlic, onions, pork and vegetables


I just sauteed the the onions and garlic. Add the marinated pork with soy sauce, (oh, since I am a Bicolano, I love spicy food so I added hot and spicy soysauce... but not too much just enough to make it a little bit spicy) and black pepper, when it starts to boil, add about 6 cups of water. Then wait again until it boiled, add seasoning (knorr cube). When the pork is almost cook add the noodle(pancit) and cabbage and carrots cut into strips cover and simmer until the noodle is cooked. Then,


here's our lunch. Served hot Pancit Bicol!

6 comments:

  1. hi jen! it looks yummy! pa try naman :)

    btw, i have an award for your in my blog. please check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pati kasi sa pansit wala akong alam ....ansarap na tuloy ng picture haha...atsaka parang kakaibang noodles nga iyan

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Skippyheart @Joy @Sendo ay naku, pinasarap ko to. sa bicol lang galing ang noodles. naghanap pa ko ng talagang "bicol store" sa palengke. mahirap hanapin ang ganitong noodles.

    tnx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patikim! I am drooling over here! Must be so yum yum!

    Thanks for dropping by at Lainy's Musings. I hope I am keeping up.

    All the Best,
    LAINY
    www.lainyonline.com

    ReplyDelete