Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kind Hoster Contest


I've been looking for a web hosting plan for almost a year but I am always skeptical on what I would choose. I knew some, but I can't afford it. I'm happy to know that girlblogger.net is hosting a contest. The winner will receive a free domain and web hosting, from kindhoster for a year. This is so cool!



I found out that Kind Hoster is very affordable. Its for everybody, especially when you are on tight budget. As you can see in its hosting plan. Imagine, the budget plan cost only $10 per year and not just that, they do websites and blogs setups are free of charge.

This web hosting setup many blog platforms like blogspot, wordpress, and more. So I can say this is cheap and reliable. They also have their twitter and facebook account and even blog so that their costumers can can easily inquire in case they have technical difficulties.

I say, this is the web hosting plan that I'm looking for.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for joining...
    your entry is accepted...
    I will include you in the participants now..

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you win the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly like your blog.. extremely decent tones and topic. Did you make this site yourself or did you enlist somebody to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm hoping to make my own blog and might want to know where u got this from. good wishes
    men analog digital watch

    ReplyDelete