Thursday, December 31, 2009

Newly Shots

Last Tuesday, I was too early to go to work and decided to take a walk around greenbelt, Makati. My aim is to practice taking shots. Armed with Nikon D5000 with 18-55 VR lens, I know this is a standard kit lens, and yeah, has a lot of limitation when taking landscape photos. This is a practice, anyway... Honestly, I never had a point-and-shoot camera. For all the time, I used my camera phone and then suddenly jumped to advance entry-level SLR. But I'm sure everything will pay-off.

Here are my shots:


Since I can't get near to the flowers and orchids because someone is watering them, I was captivated by this bamboo-like plant.

I love the rich green color and the tall Hotel building behind.

I love looking at this tree, especially at night when the lanterns are light-up.

This is where I go every time I feel bored.

Well, that's it for now, I hope I got nice shots. These are raw photos, not yet modified in photoshop...

No comments:

Post a Comment