Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Everyday Companion

I am eagerly learning the basic of photography, and gosh, it wasn't that easy just to handle properly the bulky camera. Today, I practiced how to take photo steadily and yep, its not that easy...

Here are my shots:


This is the one thing I shouldn't forget to bring where ever I go, every single day. It is a part of my life, it is not just for texting an call, it is my clock, calendar, planner... its all-in-one. I've been using Sony Ericsson phone for years, this brand is known for its quality.


This is my Philips Go Gear MP3, this is the only thing that can make me relax while at work. I love music a lot.


This is my laptop, its a Toshiba brand. I bought this 8 months ago. I can't let the day passed without surfing the internet. I even can spend the whole night awake in front of my laptop.

Okay, so you can call me techie. I really had a great interest in gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment