Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Game that should be played this Christmas

As Christmas is mostly about party and eating. I won't have the ability to control eating those yummy ham, roast chicken, salad and cakes. I came up with this idea... to try the Wii fitness plus. I will have fun playing with this and i can loss weight because I am always pissed off every year, after the holiday. I will not complain why my clothes don't fit on me anymore, and will lead to buying new clothes.


See, its simple. The Wii Balance Board can read the players real-life movements and bring them to life on screen, just like the Wii Remote controller.

I am ready to play! Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. I loveeeeee playing on the wii. But i dont own one, sadly ): My friend owns one and god, did we have fun! We played bowling, tennis and softball! It's easily the best way to bond and spend time with someone/others, no?

    btw, your blog's awesome! Very interesting!!

    Cheeers,
    gaya
    sphinxjinx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete