Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Presents!

The streets are getting busier and busier every single day, and the people are rushing to the mall, it seems like they have that magic wallet with an endless source of money! Well that is one reason why Christmas is the best part of the year, everybody receive bonuses, 13th month pay, gifts and warm greetings.



I really love the color around me while I'm walking along Glorietta Mall, I decided to take few shots of it.

Earlier this afternoon before going to work, I got free time to start buying gifts. For me, I consider this a "brainstorming" stuff to do. I prefer to give presents that is simple, not that expensive but something really worth remembering. I bought few stuffs for my office mates and its something that they'll gonna use everyday.


For myself, I bought a notebook planner for next year, its not a girly one... pink and flower designed stuffs are not my choice. I have to track down the things I will be doing and see if I can be more productive this time, and I am a type of person who always jot down things so I really got to have a notebook planner.

This will be my life navigator and this year will definitely better!

No comments:

Post a Comment