Saturday, February 13, 2010

Musical PyroTechnnics 2010


I just got back from work. My day went painfully boring and I felt like ditching a while ago. Anyway, when I was on my way home, I saw a beautiful fireworks display that made me smile and forget the exhausting day. Oh no,... today is the starting day of International Pyrotechnics Competition. As far as I know the event starts at 7PM, and the time I saw the fireworks display was past 10PM so it must be something else. I've been wanting to watch the competition since last year, but unfortunately I had conflicts with my work schedule so I always forget about it.

Anyway, Pyrotechnics Competition suppose to be held in Mall of Asia, last year--it used to be at the end of the year, but for safety purposes, they cancelled the event and moved the dates to February 14 - March 14, 2010. The ticket is so affordable with food and drinks. For event schedule and inquiries, just go to its website or World Pyro Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment