Friday, November 13, 2009

What I love about this month, is lots of great movies are showing-- This Is It, 2012 and most of all, the one I've been waiting for... New Moon Movie! I am wishing to drag the days so that it will be November soon. And thank God it is November! In this movie, it is Jacob's turn... I can't wait to see how Jacob transform from a weird hair dude to short clean cut hunk werewolf. I love to see the wolf pack running shirtless... hehe! well, its the nature of werewolf, they are warm so they don't need to wear clothes and it will be ripped out when they transform. One thing I am also fascinated with the story is how the werewolf find their mate. It is called soulmate.

I also have here the teaser movie poster of the next movie sequel of Twilight Saga - Eclipse. The casts are almost halfway finish filming the movie and if I am not mistaken it will be released as early as July 2010.

The 3 primary casts (Robert Pattinson - Edward Cullen, Kristen Stewart - Bella Swan, Taylor Lautner - Jacob Black) are busy promoting the movie like Brazil, Paris and London. I hope they will come here.

3 comments: