I've been using Opera Mini in as my mobile browser. I can browse the internet where ever I go especially when there is no wi-fi connection available in the area. Opera Mini simple, fast and easy to use. For anybody who is using opera mini, the app. uses compression methods that allow you to view a full website, yet download noticeably less data. This also serves as great information for those unlucky enough to be stuck on AT&T’s Edge connection, which is notoriously slow with large data transmissions.
Now it is finally available for the iPhone and iPod Touch for a while.
Another new iphone app. is the GetOlympus app. that can allow you to access to company news, user photo gallery, photography tips and information on special offers. Designed by Olympus to provide dynamic interaction with consumers, the App will be updated with new content and features over time.
Features of the App include:
- Olympus Resolution User Gallery – view amazing user-submitted photos and read the "behind the shot" stories for inspiration to capture your own spectacular images.
- Tips – whether you want to learn to take vacation, underwater, panorama or any other memorable photos, tips are available for many different shooting environments. Read Olympus' tips or submit your own!
- Connect With Olympus – visit Olympus social networks, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr, with the touch of a button.
- Offers & Promotions – be among the first to know when Olympus is offering a special promotion or cash rebate. Learn about the latest photo contests sponsored by Olympus. Get cash back – trade in your old working digital camera for a new Olympus camera using the Olympus 'Trade In Trade Up' program.
- Favorites – save your favorite photos, tips and news and share them via email with other GetOlympus users.
You can grab these cool app in www.itunes.com/appstore/.