Monday, April 26, 2010

Aliwan Fiesta 2010 - Street Dance Showdown



Because of photography persuasion, I took a vacation leave last Saturday just to watch the street dance competition in Mall of Asia. Manila Broadcasting Company brought 5,000 dancers, musicians, and artisans from different parts of the Country that has festivals and fiestas to perform in one place to show the diversity and the rich culture of the Philippines.

Here are some of the photos I've got:




I enjoyed the whole time, I was under the sun for couple of hours. Photography is no easy work yet an awesome thing to experience!

And a BIG Congratulations to Iloilo (Dinagyang Festival) for Winning the Street Dance Competition 2010. Everybody was impressed to the energy the beautiful smile while doing the spectacular performance under the sun. And to every province that participated, they did great!!! I am proud to show the world the colorful tradition of the Philippines.

2 comments:

  1. napakamakulay talaga ng festivals sa pilipinas..ang galing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so like to visit the Mall of Asia. There is always something fun going on there. Your pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete