Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a Life

Sometimes walking away is the least I can do to think and look around. Because in times of down fall, we tend to be blind and won't see the bright side of life.

I'm still not okay; honestly, I can see that everything was screwed-up, that I almost can't think of something to resolve it. I feel like I have to start all over again. If only life is like a computer, that when it hang-up, I could easily reboot it or when it got virus, reformatting is always the best solution. But life for me is so complex, yes... it is. Life is full uncertainty, and I'm sure you would agree with me.

These past days, I frequently ask myself "what is wrong? This should not suppose to happen because this is not my plan. What should I do?"

A friend asked me "what do you really want?" I just said, "I want something more than what is happening now, and more than what I have now." But I am not certain what it is... It must be true that I turned to be someone who doesn't accept whatever I have, and failed to look at the bright side of life. I ignored everything nice around me and it made me feel frustrated. Longing for something I am not sure about.

So last Sunday, I walked away, I decided to go to a place where I go to work everyday, six days a week.

I've been here for more than five years, but you know, I never noticed how beautiful this place is. In fact, one of my dreams is to work here.



The buildings and everything around are beautiful and I failed to appreciate it. In fact everyone wishes to work in this kind of place.


And this one is where everybody walk everyday, on rush hour.

It made me feel better for now. Things must be settled down, and I decided to hold on. Go with the flow of life and do what is best because the most predictable thing in life is unpredictability. So, for now, I am waiting for a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment