Monday, March 1, 2010

So worried...

Haiti is still in the process of recovering from the tragedy, and another earthquake happened in Chile that affected other nearby countries. I am sad and offering my prayers for the people there.

Also I am worrying for my family because my hometown is on alert for a possible tsunami. Bicol region is in front of Pacific Ocean, which is just miles across Hawaii. A high magnitude earthquake from Paficic Ocean can trigger a huge tsunami that will be enough to reach places like Bicol Region. I am praying for my family, friends and fellow Bicolanos to be safe from a possible danger. I talked to my Mom awhile ago and said they are ready to evacuate to higher ground and the athorities are in full alert to help everybody.

God is with us and I know He will make everybody safe.

2 comments: