Sunday, October 18, 2009

Web Applications That Creates Automatic Reminder

Last week was not a good one for me. Lately, I got busy at work and when I arrived home, I still have some homebase work to do. Because of it, I often forget important tasks to be done ahead of deadlines and something to bring at work. I had my "to-do lists" but it didn't worked on me. I know, I am being oblivious, and being busy is not really a good excuse. But, yeah, I'm busy. Now, I searched an effective way to help me manage my tasks on time. Since I always in front of my computer, I searched for a simple but very helpful web application that create automatic reminders. Here are my options.

HassleMe

This is a cool one! It will nag you via email at semi-unpredictable intervals.
HassleMe is unique because you never quite know when your reminder will come along.

Remindr

The enterface is simple and efficient, with a very clean interface and user-friendly.

Yes, they are not so popular but would be very helpful to anybody do their tasks on time.

3 comments: