Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers around the world.
And to the best teacher I ever had, my Mom. She's teaching in high school, and 2 years from now, she's going to retire. She teaches me not only academics, but the most important things in life.
I learned from her:
- how to deal with life.
- How to be compassion and humble in the most difficult situation.
- To be positive in everything I believe in.
- To have faith.
- How to be a good friend
- How to learn to be patient, and never get tired to wait for something I desire.
- How to accept even if it hurts most of the times.
- How to forgive, even if I insist its the most difficult thing to do, ever.
- How to work hard and expect nothing in return.
- To smile in my saddest moments, in times of failure and frustration.
- How to stand up when I stumble.
- Lastly the most important, how to love, even to those that I think doesn't deserve to be loved
My Mom is the most humble person I know, even if she's facing hard times, she's still calm. I know that when the time come, and I become a mother, I surely teach these things to my kids and grandkids.