Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Voca People from Voca Planet (",)

Its not a feel good friday today... My body aches and I feel so tired, All I want is to curl up on my bed and try get some sleep. And it feels so frustrating, I wasnt able to do that. But there is something that made my day, watching The Voca People's video. They never fail to make me smile and dance to their performance. I love how they do the hilarious moves. They are awesome!

I have some info about them..

The Voca People is an international vocal theater performance that combines amazing vocal sounds and an acapella singing with the art of modern beat-box which imitates the sounds of drums, trumpets, guitars and other instruments and musical effects without using any musical instrument on stage, performed in a humoristic way and with audience participation.

And it says that Voca people are 8 friendly aliens from the planet Voca, a musical planet that has no verbal communication but use vocal expressions only. They have heard the music from earth for decades now and with their imitation abilities they have decided to pay a one evening tribute to humanity and to perform the songs they love as musical- gratitude. Amazing!! They're the best alien we you could ever meet.

I like them so much and I hope I could watch them perform live.

No comments:

Post a Comment