Friday, May 8, 2009

Better Day

Its Friday, I call it “Feel Good Friday”, coz it is weekend and at work I listened to R&B music that makes me feel good.

I woke up early, and I’m thankful it’s not raining when I go to work. In the office, I fell asleep, I think 1-3 minutes; I’m hoping that nobody saw me or else I will receive a memo next week. I’m adjusting to my new shifting schedule. I have to wake up 4:00 in the morning and I have to report to work before 6:00AM. I’m glad that we don’t have lots of work today,... nothing to rush and no deadlines.

Everything’s fine!

What else can I say... Well, today is a little better than yesterday. It hasn’t rain so hard and I finally saw the blue sky, but some dark clouds are starting to form, I think it will rain tonight. I don’t know why I hate rainy day. Maybe because rainy day makes me feel sad and blue, it makes me feel alone.
I am looking forward for a sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment