Sunday, June 6, 2010

iVillage Entertainment News


At last its rest day again. I don't have much things to do today, so I'm just spending the whole time reading some stuff in the Internet. I love reading Hollywood news on weekends. Its the best time to catch some news that I've missed for the past week days. I have this favorite Entertainment news site that I always visit, its iVillage.

Here's what I got from iVillage Entertainment News. I got five news that I want to share with you.

1. The lists of Men Who Make Us Say 'Mmm': Sexy Spy Guys. Well, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise will always on the list. They are so gorgeous! But my favorite among the lists is Antonio Banderas, on his role as Gregorio Cortez in Spy Kids movie. Anyway here's the lists of Sexy Spy Guys in iVilage.com, you can check it out.

2. Today is the MTV Movie Awards 2010. I do checked out the lists of nominees and some of my favorite actors are nominated. Also, The Best movie nominated films are all my favorite! I'm hoping for Avatar or Alice in Wonderland to win. These two movies are the best. For Global Superstar Award, I'll go for Daniel Radcliffe. I hope he win. He did great in Harry Potter Movie and I'm such a big fan.

3. Miley Cyrus kissed a girl. What? Yes, she did it while performing in Britain’s Got Talent show last June 3. Well, she's only 17 years old and she said she was nervous because there are so many talented people around, but she did it!

4. Kristen Stewart apologized for saying the word "raped" when she commented on her photo taken by a paparazzi.

5. The last but not the least is Today's Featured Photos - Justin Bieber vs. Paul McCartney.

SO, that's it for now. You can go to iVillage.com for more entertainment news.

No comments:

Post a Comment