Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taylor Lautner with Metro Magazine

Really tough day today, coz I'm not feeling well. So much stress this passed weeks. I'm worried of something I don't understand, what...

Anyway, I can't make this long, I have to go bed and take a good rest, but before that I can't sleep without checking whats latest to my favorite Twilight Saga Casts.

Oh, Taylor was interviewed by Metro Magazine, while filming New Moon. Check it out...



Here are some of the questions he answered:

Q. What would you be doing if you weren’t an actor?
A. I’d probably still be playing sports. I did football and baseball my whole life. I definitely like writing too and maybe I’d be trying to be getting in the directing field, but I’m glad that I’m an actor.

Q. Who are your favorite actors?
A. I really like Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon.

Q. What about actresses?
A. It changed a lot. It used to be Jessica Alba for the longest time, and I’m kind of transferring to Megan Fox.

Q. All the hot babes!
A. Yeah, yeah, yeah! (Laughs)

Q. What kind of movies to do you watch?
A. I’ll see a wide variety, but usually my favorites are action movies. I really like action drama movies. I like “The Dark Knight”, “Iron Man”, I like the “Bourne” series.

Q. Are you eventually looking to play in an action love?
A. Yeah, some day. I’d love to.

No comments:

Post a Comment