Thursday, June 11, 2009

Adam Lambert confirmed He's Gay and He has a crush...



Just as I suspected, yes He is... The first time I saw him in American Idol, He looks so attractive yet odd. There is something the way he move, specially when he laugh or smile... the eyeliner...the nail polish...so gayish. And He was nicknamed "Glambert"!

So there you go, He confessed. But anyway, there is no prob., its just that so many fans, including me is curious.

He was interviewed by Rolling Stone magazine, here is what he said:


"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay," Lambert told the music magazine in excerpts from an interview released Tuesday as it was announced that he had secured a record contract with his debut album due out in fall.

"I'm proud of my sexuality," he said. "I embrace it. It's just another part of me."

"I have nothing to hide. I am who I am."


Its not all, He confessed that He has a crush on his fellow Idol contestant and roommate... no other than KRIS ALLEN!

He said:

"He's the one guy that I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type -- except that he has a wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment