Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gorgeous in Eyeglasses

Nothing to share you about twilight saga update. I've been keeping tracks about the New Moon Movie since the casts started shooting it.

It's a dull day, but I'm glad the sun showed up... And tonight its fullmoon, I can see how beautiful it is from my window. It looks so calm and mysterious.



Here is a photo of Johnny Depp, I am a fan of him. I love his eccentric personality. He is one of the Hollywood actor who is included in E-online's Gorgeous in Eyeglasses lists. I am waiting for his Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Movie.

His latest movies are Public Enemies (2009), The Rhum Diary (2010), Alice in Wonderland (2010), Rango (2011), The Man Who Killed Don Quixote (2011), The Lone Ranger (2012), Sin City 3 (2011) and much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment