Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's my Birthday .... again?!



Goodness, I can't believe how times flies!!!! It feels like my last birthday was just last day and now it's my birthday again! I woke up reading tons or birthday wishes in my cellphone, facebook and twitter. I am so blessed to have all the folks who loves and accept me for who ever I am. I am so thankful because things got better. Some things that I am wanting to have was granted, some was still a dream but I definitely believe in God's perfect time.

Now, I maybe older but I am stronger, more faithful, patient and hopeful. Life for me, is not just bearing problems -- they are not problems, they are actually challenges, but life is also a gift... a gift that is worth enjoying. Living for someone is such a wonderful thing that is worth living for.

Okay, so uhm,... enough with the drama and everything I'm not really good expressing extremely serious thoughts. Any way, I enjoyed my day today. There are some tiny little problem but, its just slight and better if I ignore it. After all, today is my birthday!

Oh, the cake above is really not mine, I just get it from clker.com :) I'd like to have a birthday cake but I end up having a cake roll


It looks yummy but no candle above... anyway it still a cake. yum! yum!!!

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting. I hope to come back often.
    Good luck
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. belated happy birth day po jenskie.. sensya na ngayon lang nakabati hehe wala pa akong gift hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello. nice blogs..

    link me

    http://aryanhome.blogspot.com
    http://natashauae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete