Friday, July 31, 2009

Love The Coffee


I feel so stressed this passed days, physically and emotionally tired of things around here. I admit, I can't do my work well. Then, I got addicted to coffee, its the only thing that keeps me up and moving for the whole working hours. I love it!!! Especially the Mocha Frappucchino! its keeps me awake.

Before going to bed, i browsed the internet. Its my hobby to read a random topics. Since I got so addicted to coffee I searched for some facts about cit. And I found this interesting info.

1. The rarest coffee in the world is Kopi Luwak, which is found in Indonesia. It cost about $300 a pound.

2. The most expensive coffee comes from Civet poop. The Civet is a cat that eat coffee beans and poops them out whole.

3. Coffee has about five times the amount of caffeine as a can of Coke.

4. Coffee beans were chewed for more than 400 years before the first cup of coffee was brewed.

5. Decaffeinated coffee is not 100% caffeine free. When coffee is being decaffeinated, 2% of the caffeine still remains in it.

6. A person would have to drink more than 12 cups of hot cocoa to equal the amount of caffeine found in one cup of coffee.

Cool, huh? I never thought there is a coffee that comes from a cat poop!!! So interesting. Anyway, I'll be accompanied by lots of cups of coffee next week. I will be busy working and rushing piles of paperworks this coming week. Good luck for me, and hello Frappuccino!

source: here

No comments:

Post a Comment