Sunday, July 5, 2009

An interview with Kiowa Gordon

Kiowa Gordon, 19 who will play the role of Embry Call (one of the wolfpack) from the movie Twilight Saga: New Moon, had his first major public appearance when he attended the San Carlos High School graduation as special guest.

Gordon signed autographs, smiled for photographs and endured surprise hugs and a kiss on his hand.

Here are some of what he said in an interview (Indian Country Today):

Gordon said he was on track to earn a high school diploma at Career Success High School when he responded to the open casting call. He’s now set to earn a G.E.D.

“My mom got an e-mail. She was ecstatic.” After speaking to the director on the phone, he was off to Los Angeles for a “cyberscan.”

“When I went to Vancouver, the first person I met was Alex Meraz. During the first three weeks I hung out with the wolf pack. We worked with a personal trainer. I gained five pounds. We all bonded and became like brothers."

“I’m the smallest (physically) but I’m the tallest.” Gordon is 5 feet 11 inches tall.

for full article: here

No comments:

Post a Comment