Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How bad is your neighborhood?


Have you experienced living in a crappy neighborhood? I've been living in different places/cities when I was studying and until now that I am working, I moved to a big city. I'd experienced living in a place where there are riots in the streets when I was on my way home, I have to run to a safe place so that I won't get hurt, there is also a gun shooting happened in front of my boardinghouse. Sometimes my neighbors throw their trash in front of my landlord's garage and they argue and fight. And just recently someone was trying to rob our things while we are sleeping. Gosh this place is full of adventure, feels like you are in an action movie scene every single day. I can't believe I was able to adjust to this kind of place...

Now, I want to go somewhere... to a safe place, where I won't have to worry or feel paranoid every time I'm walking on the streets. I just want to live in a nice place with a nice and good neighbors.

Hmmm, I'm just wondering, is there any safe place left to live this time?

4 comments:

  1. hi sis! you should moved to a new place preferably near where you work. our place in quezon city is pretty safe and we've been living in this place for the past 29 years. may bedspace kami sa bahay, may bakante ngayon kaya lang its in qc baka malayo sa work mo. hehehe.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joy Hi, ay naku I'm living here in Pasay...

    -jenskie
    http://jennyescano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my brother's subdivision in Cubic Homes located in Brgy. Merville, Paranaque is a pretty secure neighborhood. Nowadays finding a good to live is getting harder and harder. Lot's of luck and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ikert24kfan i agree safe place to live is hard to find. btw, I stayed in Upper Bicutan for the last 4 years and its safer than here in Pasay or maybe I still not used here in my new place.

    ReplyDelete