Saturday, August 4, 2012

Google Drive

Since I started working online jobs, I've been using Dropbox for years. I even installed it in my blackberry. It is very useful, secured and still using it until now.Recently, Google launched the Google Drive. Like dropbox, Google Drive is a place where you can create, share, collaborate, and keep all of your stuff. You can upload and access all of your files, such as videos, photos, Google Docs, PDFs and etc.



I decided to try this one because I love google apps and it offers a capacity of 5 gb for free while dropbox offers 2gb. It also allows the user to attach photos from Drive to posts in Google+, and also let's you attach stuff from Drive directly to emails in Gmail.

Google Drive is available for:
  • PC and Mac
  • Chrome OS
  • iPhone and iPad
  • Android devices
Download Google Drive here.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice to hear again from you sis.. keep updating.. :) good luck with your freelancing..

    ReplyDelete