Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nikon D60 vs. Canon 450D

I am planning to get myself a SLR, bacause I want to do travel photography.
Although I am new to photography, I am studying about basic and some technical terms about it.
I am not sure what to choose but I have my prospects.

Here are my choices:


Canon 450D

or


Nikon D60,

aside from they are affordable now,
these are perfect for entry level like me, and ergonomically great!
They have almost the same features only they differ in megapixels and in some other features.
I researched and read reviews about this two SLRs but still Im confused.

Nikon D60 was released on 2008, and an upgraded version of D40/D40X.
It is ergonomically designed light weight and easy to grip. Has 10.2megapixels
with superior image quality, Advanced 3-point AF system, which is
efficient and precise autofocus. It can produce rich in color and vibrant
photos and you wont need photo editing.

Canon EOS 450D was released on January 2008, it is a sucessor to EOS 400D.
Has 12.2megapixel CMOS Sensor with 3.5 fts Continous Shooting, and 9-point
AF system. It has a liveView Shooting and Auto Lighting Optimizer.
With high ISO Noise Reduction Function up to ISO 1600.

For now, I'm still reading reviews, like in dp review and in other forums to make sure I will make the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment