Monday, April 6, 2009

My New Laptop


This is my first laptop, I bought it one week ago. Yes! another wish come true. I can blog everytime I want, in fact this is my very first blog, and I have lots of things to explore for now. This will be my new hobby, yeeeeyyy!!!!

Well, I still have one thing I'm hoping to get this year, a DLSR im thinking of what should I pick, Canon or Nikon. As soon as I buy a new DSLR, Im ready to travel and have fun!

Here is my Laptop Specs:
Toshiba Satellite L310-P414

> Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T3400(2.16GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 667MHz FSB)
w/ Intel 64 Architecture
> Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
> 2gb DDR2
> 250GB (SATA) w/ shock absorbers HDD
> DVD SuperMulti Double Layer Drive
> 14.1 WXGA Clear SuperView TFT Display
> Intel Graphics Accelerator GL40
> Bluetooth V2.1 w/ Enhanced Data Rate
> 5-in-1 card reader

It also has a free samsung mobile phone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment